PRs for tag 'sio'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'sio' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'sio':
|o||2009/12/15||kern/141655||[sio] [patch] Serial Console failure on Dell servers|
|o||2008/11/30||kern/129316||[sio] [panic] kernel panic (pcpu.h:195; support.s:499)|
|o||2008/10/13||kern/128036||[sio] [patch] serial console mostly ignores typein to restart after shutdown|
|a||2008/04/12||kern/122683||[sio] [hang] access to non-existent sio port /dev/cuaa0 causes system to freeze|
|o||2007/03/02||kern/109743||[sio] The sio(4) driver appears to be getting the serial port speed multiplier bits wrong.|
|o||2006/05/23||kern/97665||[sio] hang in sio driver|
|o||2003/05/08||kern/51982||[sio] sio1: interrupt-level buffer overflows|
|o||2003/03/08||kern/49039||[sio] [patch] add support for RS485 hardware where direction is controlled by RTS line|
|o||2001/04/01||kern/26261||[sio] silo overflow problem in sio driver|
|s||1996/12/27||kern/2298||[sio] [patch] [request] support for DSR/DCD swapping on serial ports (sio)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.