PRs for tag 'iwi'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'iwi' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'iwi':
|o||2014/01/05||kern/185478||wireless||[iwi] [panic] panic in iwi0 driver|
|o||2013/12/20||kern/185025||wireless||[iwi] [panic] iwi driver panic on 10.0rc2|
|o||2013/12/11||kern/184692||wireless||[iwi] [panic] kernel panic in iwi0 driver|
|o||2012/08/12||kern/170573||wireless||[iwi] Intel 2200BG iwi NIC hangs with need multicast callback and firmware error|
|o||2012/01/22||kern/164365||wireless||[iwi] iwi0: <Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG> UP/DOWN in WPA-PSK mode|
|o||2009/12/25||kern/142018||net||[iwi] [patch] Possibly wrong interpretation of beacon->number in if_iwi.c|
|o||2008/10/03||kern/127826||net||[iwi] iwi0 driver has reduced performance and connection strength [regression]|
|o||2008/06/19||kern/124767||wireless||[iwi] Wireless connection using iwi0 driver (Intel 2200 BG) keeps getting disconnected|
|o||2008/05/09||kern/123559||net||[iwi] iwi periodically disassociates/associates [regression]|
|a||2008/04/09||kern/122597||thompsa||[iwi] Intel iwi fails after 3 - 4 hours of use"firmware stuck in state 4"|
|o||2007/09/07||kern/116185||net||[iwi] if_iwi driver leads system to reboot|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.