PRs for tag 'gif'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'gif' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'gif':
|o||2013/01/12||kern/175236||net||[epair] [gif] epair and gif Devices On Bridge|
|o||2012/12/21||kern/174602||ae||[gif] [ipsec] traceroute issue on gif tunnel with ipsec|
|o||2012/11/23||kern/173871||net||[gif] process of 'ifconfig gif0 create hangs' when if_gif_load exists in /etc/loader.conf and 'device gif' exists in kernel config.|
|o||2011/09/13||kern/160693||net||[gif] [em] Multicast packet are not passed from GIF0 to EM0 interface (Packet Lost)|
|o||2011/08/26||kern/160206||net||[gif] gifX stops working after a while (IPv6 tunnel)|
|o||2011/02/21||kern/154943||net||[gif] ifconfig gifX create on existing gifX clears IP|
|o||2010/02/12||kern/143846||net||[gif] bringing gif3 tunnel down causes gif0 tunnel to stop working|
|o||2010/01/25||kern/143208||ae||[ipsec] [gif] IPSec over gif interface not working|
|o||2008/10/03||kern/127815||net||[gif] [patch] if_gif does not set vlan attributes from EtherIP encapsulated 802.1 packets|
|o||2008/03/12||kern/121642||ae||[ipsec] [gif]: When using IPSec, tcpdump shows non-decapsulated packets on gif interface|
|o||2008/03/06||kern/121443||net||[gif] [lor] icmp6_input/nd6_lookup|
|o||2008/03/02||kern/121274||cy||[ipfilter] [gif] Panic in ether_input() with different NIC's.|
|f||2007/01/22||kern/108197||net||[panic] [gif] [ip6] if_delmulti reference counting panic|
|o||2006/05/09||conf/97014||net||[gif] gifconfig_gif? in rc.conf does not recognize IPv6 address|
|o||2006/04/20||conf/96094||[gif] startup scripts do not configure gif interfaces under certain circumstances|
|o||2006/04/09||kern/95532||[gif] if_gif has artificial limitations|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.