You can contact me at either
firstname.lastname@example.org. A few of the projects I work on:
I've posted some hints here for people trying to use
FreeBSD's PMC support (hwpmc) for profiling.
- X.Org (X.Org developer and FreeBSD maintainer)
- freedesktop.org system administrator
- kdrive X Server (ATI driver maintainer, kaa hacker)
- DRI (DRM maintainer for FreeBSD,
maintainer, random driver hacker)
- swfdec developer
- kaffe porter for FreeBSD.
- plex86 (old project: boot log of linux 2.4.20
running in user mode on FreeBSD, check it 2/3 of the way through the log).
- libpcg -- a small procedural content
generation library, which is a pet project of mine.
I used to keep an advogato
blog, but I've now moved to
I occasionally dump stuff at this site.