Other links of interest (in no particular order):
- www.embedded.com contains a wealth
of information on embedded setups, standards, parts and vendors.
- eg3.com maintains an extensive list of
SBC vendors, together with related equipment.
- PC/104 Online catalogue - you can easily
find here the part you're seeking for your embedded system.
- Advantech produces various single-board
computers and parts for embedded systems.
- SanDisk produces various flash memories
and flash disks.
- M-Systems also produces them. There
is currently ongoing work to provide support for their DiskOnChip which is
ideal solution for embedded setups. Stay tuned!
- GNAT Box is a commercial product, which
is very similar to PicoBSD's "router" floppy - though admittedly more featureful
and user-friendly... BUT this is not our last word yet! :-)
- Fast Address
Look-Up for Internet Routers (paper and BSD implementation). (local
- Alternate queueing for FreeBSD.
- Zebra - free (GPL) alternative to GateD.
- Multi-Threaded Routing Toolkit