PRs for tag 'wlan'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'wlan' as of 4-20-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'wlan':
|o||2013/12/09||kern/184626||wireless||[wlan] wlan0 missing some ifmib(4) data|
|o||2013/11/07||kern/183759||wireless||[iwn] [wlan] Interface dies, OACTIVE set on wlan0|
|o||2013/11/06||kern/183727||wireless||[wlan] ENOBUFFS incorrectly returned when tx packet is deferred due to power management|
|o||2013/10/05||kern/182665||net||[wlan] Kernel panic when creating second wlandev.|
|o||2012/12/26||kern/174722||wireless||[wlan] can't use channel 12 and 13 (14) with my wifi interface|
|o||2012/12/23||kern/174661||wireless||[wlan] lost alias on wlan interface|
|o||2012/08/17||usb/170688||usb||patch][usbdevs][wlan] Patch for ASUS Black Diamond USB-N53|
|o||2011/01/01||kern/153594||wireless||[wlan] netif/devd race|
|o||2010/12/26||kern/153454||net||[patch] [wlan] [urtw] Support ad-hoc and hostap modes in if_urtw(4)|
|f||2010/08/25||kern/149969||net||[wlan] [ral] ralink rt2661 fails to maintain connection|
|o||2010/04/30||kern/146165||net||[wlan] [panic] Setting bssid in adhoc mode causes panic|
|o||2010/03/15||kern/144755||wireless||[wlan] netif/devd race|
|o||2009/11/06||kern/140346||net||[wlan] High bandwidth use causes loss of wlan connection|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.