PRs for tag 'wi'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'wi' as of 3-11-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'wi':
|o||2014/02/07||kern/186553||wireless||[wi] No wireless connection possible, driver not working|
|o||2009/12/22||kern/141861||net||[wi] data garbled with WEP and wi(4) with Prism 2.5|
|o||2009/02/17||kern/131776||net||[wi] driver fails to init|
|f||2008/09/06||kern/127145||net||[wi]: prism (wi) driver crash at bigger traffic|
|o||2008/04/01||kern/122319||net||[wi] imposible to enable ad-hoc demo mode with Orinoco Gold PC card|
|o||2008/01/01||kern/119225||net||[wi] 7.0-RC1 no carrier with Prism 2.5 wifi card [regression]|
|o||2007/07/29||kern/115002||net||[wi] if_wi timeout. failed allocation (busy bit). ifconfig and dhclient issues. kernel panic ensues (backtrace included)|
|o||2007/03/08||kern/110065||[wi]: wi device cannot attach to D-Link DWL-520 rev. E1|
|o||2007/02/23||kern/109470||net||[wi] Orinoco Classic Gold PC Card Can't Channel Hop|
|o||2007/01/15||kern/107944||net||[wi] [patch] Forget to unlock mutex-locks|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.