PRs for tag 'vm'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'vm' as of 3-7-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'vm':
|o||2013/08/27||kern/181590||[vm] [panic] amd(8) related vm_page_unwire panics|
|o||2012/05/28||kern/168411||[vm] [panic] uma_find_refcnt(): zone possibly not UMA_ZONE_REFCNT|
|o||2011/10/21||kern/161887||[vm] [panic] panic at vm_page_wire with FreeBSD 9.0 Beta 3 [regression]|
|o||2011/04/26||kern/156658||[vm] [sysctl] sysctl vm.idlezero_enable=1 causes hangup.|
|o||2010/08/12||kern/149587||[vm] Lockup on 8.1-RC2 system enabling vm.idlezero|
|o||2010/06/04||kern/147459||[vm] [panic] Kernel panic: vm_page / vdrop / vm_page_cache|
|o||2009/11/10||kern/140461||[vm] Fail to read from swap. The swap_pager.c contains incomplete routine as stated in its comments|
|o||2009/04/01||kern/133289||[vm] [panic] DEBUG_MEMGUARD with vm.memguard.desc="devbuf" panics the kernel|
|o||2008/06/24||kern/124963||alc||[vm] [patch] old pagezero fixes for alc|
|s||2008/03/08||kern/121485||vwe||[vm] panic with 7.0-RELEASE [regression]|
|o||2005/10/17||kern/87586||[diskless] [vm] [panic] Unable to use networked swap in 6.0-RC1|
|o||2002/04/29||kern/37554||[vm] [patch] make ELF shared libraries immutable once loaded (like executables)|
|o||2001/11/02||kern/31708||[vm] [vmware] VM system / fsync / flushing delayed indefinitely?|
|s||1996/12/02||bin/2137||[vm] systat(1) total vm statistics are bad|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.