PRs for tag 'vlan'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'vlan' as of 4-20-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'vlan':
|o||2014/04/03||kern/188245||net||[vlan] Critical vlan problem with OpenBGP|
|o||2014/03/11||kern/187451||net||[vlan] [carp] Some vlans in bridge + carp result in hung server|
|o||2013/11/14||kern/183970||net||[ofed] [vlan] [panic] mellanox drivers and vlan usage causes kernel panic and reboot|
|o||2013/09/08||kern/181931||net||[vlan] [lagg] vlan over lagg over mlxen crashes the kernel|
|o||2012/02/19||kern/165296||net||[vlan] [patch] Fix EVL_APPLY_VLID, update EVL_APPLY_PRI macro|
|o||2011/04/14||kern/156408||net||[vlan] Routing failure when using VLANs vs. Physical ethernet interfaces.|
|o||2011/03/09||kern/155420||net||[vlan] adding vlan break existent vlan|
|o||2011/01/16||conf/154062||net||[vlan] [patch] change to way of auto-generatation of vlan devices based on the chosen parent device|
|o||2010/11/11||kern/152141||net||[vlan] [patch] encapsulate vlan in ng_ether before output to if|
|f||2010/05/08||kern/146394||net||[vlan] IP source address for outgoing connections|
|o||2010/05/06||kern/146358||net||[vlan] wrong destination MAC address|
|p||2010/01/18||kern/142927||thompsa||[vlan] [patch] handle parent interface link layer address changes in if_vlan(4)|
|o||2009/12/21||kern/141843||jfv||[em] [vlan] Intel txcsum and assigned vlan invoke wrong dst MAC in TCP packets|
|f||2009/11/17||kern/140634||net||[vlan] destroying if_lagg interface with if_vlan members causing 100% usage by ifconfig|
|o||2008/08/27||kern/126874||net||[vlan]: Zebra problem if ifconfig vlanX destroy|
|o||2008/03/06||kern/121437||net||[vlan] Routing to layer-2 address does not work on VLAN interface|
|o||2007/10/23||kern/117423||net||[vlan] Duplicate IP on different interfaces|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.