PRs for tag 'vimage'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'vimage' as of 3-8-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'vimage':
|o||2013/11/22||kern/184176||[patch] [vimage] introduce new src.conf knob WITH_VIMAGE|
|o||2013/11/21||kern/184149||[vimage] IPv6 link-local collisions on epair[n]b devices|
|a||2013/06/03||kern/179264||net||[vimage] [pf] Core dump with Packet filter and VIMAGE options compile in a kernel|
|o||2012/02/17||kern/165252||virtualization||[vimage] [pf] [panic] kernel panics with VIMAGE and PF on FreeBSD 9.0 rel|
|o||2011/09/28||kern/161094||virtualization||[vimage] [pf] [panic] kernel panic with pf + VIMAGE when stopping a jail|
|o||2011/09/07||kern/160541||virtualization||[vimage][pf][patch] panic: userret: Returning on td 0xxxxxxxxx (pid xxxx, pftop) with vnet 0xxxxxxxxx set in pfioctl|
|o||2011/09/06||kern/160496||virtualization||[vimage] [pf] [patch] kernel panic with pf + VIMAGE|
|o||2010/06/26||kern/148155||virtualization||[vimage] [pf] Kernel panic with PF + VIMAGE kernel option|
|a||2010/06/17||kern/147950||virtualization||[vimage] [carp] VIMAGE + CARP = kernel crash|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.