PRs for tag 'vfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'vfs' as of 12-5-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'vfs':
|o||2013/05/26||kern/178997||[vfs] [patch] Heavy disk I/O may hang system|
|o||2013/02/15||kern/176169||[vfs] [patch] system unresponsive for 1min after mounting flash read-only|
|o||2013/01/03||kern/174918||[vfs] Unknown mount filesystem error messages are confusing|
|o||2011/12/19||kern/163461||[vfs] vfs.zfs.arc_max/vfs.zfs.arc_meta_limit defaults aren't wise|
|o||2010/03/12||kern/144695||[vfs] [patch] race condition in mounting a root-fs on an external usb-disk|
|o||2010/01/16||kern/142878||fs||[zfs] [vfs] lock order reversal|
|o||2009/09/25||kern/139127||[vfs] False negative vfs cache entry|
|p||2009/04/06||kern/133439||kan||[vfs] [panic] Kernel Panic in kern_vfs|
|o||2006/03/19||kern/94669||pjd||[vfs] [patch] Panic from Failed Removable Media Mount|
|o||2006/02/28||kern/93942||fs||[vfs] [patch] panic: ufs_dirbad: bad dir (patch from DragonFly)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.