PRs for tag 'usbdevs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'usbdevs' as of 4-21-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'usbdevs':
|o||2014/03/29||usb/188046||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] ZyXEL NWD2105 wlan/wifi USB dongle support|
|o||2013/07/19||usb/180657||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] Filco Majestouch 2 keyboard recognized as keyboard and mouse|
|o||2013/07/17||usb/180617||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] New quirk (another member of Western Digital My Passport family of devices)|
|f||2013/05/19||usb/178773||brueffer||[usbdevs] [patch] Huawei E303 USB 3G modem support|
|o||2013/05/19||usb/178771||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] Western Digital My Passport HD|
|o||2013/04/06||usb/177666||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] Add support for Texas Instruments / Luminary Micro JTAG USB connector for Stellaris|
|o||2013/01/25||usb/175599||usb||[usbdevs][patch]Liebert UPS PSI1000 being assigned uhid and not ugen|
|o||2012/08/17||usb/170688||usb||patch][usbdevs][wlan] Patch for ASUS Black Diamond USB-N53|
|o||2011/02/13||usb/154753||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] Support for Qualcomm USB modem/storage on LG phone|
|p||2010/01/24||usb/143186||usb||[usbdevs] [usb8] [patch] add USB device IDs for Google Nexus One and for RealTek Card Reader|
|o||2007/12/07||usb/118485||gavin||[usbdevs] [patch] Logitech Headset Workaround|
|o||2007/08/30||usb/115935||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] kernel counterproductively attaches to Cyber Power AE550 UPS as a HID|
|o||2004/07/13||usb/69006||usb||[usbdevs] [patch] Apple Cinema Display hangs USB ports|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.