PRs for tag 'usb'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'usb' as of 3-9-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'usb':
|o||2014/03/02||usb/187188||usb||[USB][patch] ELECOM WRH-150 needs a quirk|
|o||2013/10/30||usb/183505||usb||[usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)|
|o||2013/05/30||usb/179107||usb||[usb] After detach USB Flash a keyboard does not work.|
|o||2013/04/30||usb/178267||usb||[usb] USB causing interrupt storm on irq16|
|o||2012/04/16||usb/167001||usb||[USB] [PATCH] add support for Smart G2 64MB memory key|
|f||2011/12/16||usb/163328||usb||[usb] Support for Atheros USB abgn devices|
|o||2009/02/25||usb/132080||usb||[patch] [usb] [rum] [panic] Kernel panic after NOMEM caused by rum card|
|f||2008/12/19||usb/129766||usb||[usb] [panic] plugging in usb modem HUAWEI E226 panics system|
|o||2008/11/30||usb/129311||usb||[usb] [panic] Instant crash with an USB card reader|
|o||2008/08/26||usb/126848||usb||[usb]: USB Keyboard hangs during Installation|
|o||2008/08/14||usb/126519||usb||[usb] [panic] panic when plugging in an iphone|
|o||2008/05/30||kern/124130||usb||[usb] gmirror fails to start usb devices that were present at boot time|
|o||2008/05/25||usb/123969||usb||[usb] Supermicro H8SMi-2 usb problem: port reset failed|
|o||2008/05/15||usb/123714||usb||[usb] [panic] Panic when hald-storage-probe runs with umass device inserted|
|o||2008/05/14||usb/123690||usb||[usb] [panic] Panic on USB device insertion when usb loaded as a module|
|o||2008/05/12||usb/123611||usb||[usb] BBB reset failed, STALLED from Imation/Mitsumi USB Floppy Drive|
|f||2008/02/18||usb/120786||usb||[usb] [panic] Kernel panic when forced umount of a dettached USB Harddisk|
|o||2008/01/09||usb/119509||usb||[usb] USB flaky on Dell Optiplex 755|
|o||2006/04/23||usb/96224||usb||[usb] [msdosfs] mount_msdosfs cause page fault in syncer process|
|f||2005/10/10||usb/87224||usb||[usb] Cannot mount USB Zip750|
|o||2005/04/09||usb/79723||usb||[usb] [request] prepare for high speed isochronous transfers|
|o||2001/09/30||usb/30929||usb||[usb] [patch] use usbd to initialize USB ADSL modem|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.