PRs for tag 'unionfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'unionfs' as of 3-7-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'unionfs':
|o||2013/01/20||kern/175449||fs||[unionfs] unionfs and devfs misbehaviour|
|o||2012/10/27||kern/173136||fs||[unionfs] mounting above the NFS read-only share panic|
|o||2012/10/05||kern/172348||fs||[unionfs] umount -f of filesystem in use with readonly backed filesystem results in panic|
|o||2012/10/04||kern/172334||fs||[unionfs] unionfs permits recursive union mounts; causes panic quickly|
|o||2012/02/13||kern/165087||fs||[unionfs] lock violation in unionfs|
|o||2011/03/29||kern/156039||fs||[nullfs] [unionfs] nullfs + unionfs do not compose, result in unlocking unlocked lock|
|o||2010/04/16||kern/145750||fs||[unionfs] [hang] unionfs locks the machine|
|o||2009/12/24||kern/141950||fs||[unionfs] [lor] ufs/unionfs/ufs Lock order reversal|
|o||2009/08/09||kern/137588||fs||[unionfs] [lor] LOR nfs/ufs/nfs|
|o||2009/02/06||kern/131441||fs||[unionfs] [nullfs] unionfs and/or nullfs not combineable|
|a||2008/10/08||bin/127932||[unionfs] mkdir -p PATH fails if a directory in PATH is on a read-only unionfs|
|o||2008/08/30||kern/126973||fs||[unionfs] [hang] System hang with unionfs and init chroot [regression]|
|o||2008/08/15||kern/126553||fs||[unionfs] unionfs move directory problem 2 (files appear)|
|o||2008/05/10||bin/123574||fs||[unionfs] df(1) -t option destroys info for unionfs (and maybe other) mounts|
|o||2000/07/08||bin/19772||[unionfs] df(1) output wrong for union-mounts|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.