PRs for tag 'ums'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ums' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ums':
|o||2014/04/02||kern/188186||[drm] [ums] Intel DRM fails & USB KVM Mouse fails to function|
|o||2014/02/01||usb/186317||usb||[ums] ums module not loaded by devd for Razer Lachesis mouse|
|o||2012/10/21||usb/172931||usb||[ums] [suspend/resume] Suspend/resume blocks USB mouse|
|o||2012/08/03||usb/170358||usb||[ums] Wrong (duplicate) button numbers|
|o||2010/01/02||usb/142229||usb||[ums] [usb8] [hang] connecting a USB mouse to a Dell PE750 locks up kernel|
|o||2009/11/24||kern/140849||usb||[ums] [usb8] USB mouse doesn't work under FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE|
|o||2009/07/25||usb/137129||usb||[ums] [usb8] SteelSeries Ikari USB laser mouse not attaching|
|p||2008/11/10||usb/128760||cperciva||[ums] [patch] patch for Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 (model 1043)|
|o||2008/07/15||usb/125631||usb||[ums] [panic] kernel panic during bootup while 'Logitech USB receiver' (Logitech RX650 wireless mouse) is connected|
|o||2008/01/25||usb/119977||usb||[ums] Mouse does not work in a Cherry-USB keyboard/mouse-combo|
|o||2007/11/09||usb/117938||usb||[ums] [patch] Adding support for MS WL Natural and MS WL Optical (1008) mice|
|o||2007/11/08||usb/117911||usb||[ums] [request] Mouse Gembird MUSWC not work|
|s||2006/09/24||kern/103578||[ums] ums does not recognize mouse buttons|
|s||2006/04/20||usb/96120||usb||[ums] [request] USB mouse not always detected|
|o||2006/02/05||usb/92852||usb||[ums] [patch] Vertical scroll not working properly on A4Tech WOP-49 optical mouse|
|o||2005/07/19||usb/83756||usb||[ums] [patch] Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 4.0A doesn't work.|
|o||2003/08/31||kern/56250||[ums] [patch] ums(4) doesn't work with MCT based PS/2 converters|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.