PRs for tag 'ukbd'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ukbd' as of 4-24-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ukbd':
|f||2014/03/31||usb/188119||usb||[ukbd] problems with multiple keyboards|
|o||2013/04/22||kern/178061||[ukbd] panic at reboot when hitting scroll-lock; race condition with interrupt handler in lower half of kernel|
|o||2010/01/27||usb/143286||usb||[ukbd] [usb8] [boot] boot failures on RELENG_8 system with USB keyboard|
|o||2009/12/06||usb/141212||usb||[ukbd] [usb8] ukbd_set_leds_callback:700: error=USB_ERR_STALLED|
|o||2009/04/25||usb/133989||usb||[usb8] [ukbd] USB keyboard dead at mountroot> prompt|
|o||2009/02/24||usb/132066||usb||[ukbd] Keyboard failure USB keyboard DELL 760|
|f||2009/02/17||kern/131798||gavin||[ukbd] usb keyboard doesn't work with motherboard intel dp5sg|
|p||2008/07/18||usb/125736||thompsa||[ukbd] [hang] system hangs after AT keyboard detect if ukbd loaded as a module|
|o||2006/08/15||usb/102066||n_hibma||[ukbd] usb keyboard and multimedia keys don't work|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.