PRs for tag 'udp'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'udp' as of 3-7-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'udp':
|o||2011/08/16||kern/159817||net||[udp] write UDPv4: No buffer space available (code=55)|
|o||2009/04/14||kern/133736||net||[udp] ip_id not protected ...|
|o||2008/02/04||kern/120266||net||[udp] [panic] gnugk causes kernel panic when closing UDP sockets|
|o||2007/05/16||kern/112722||net||[ipsec] [udp] IP v4 udp fragmented packet reject|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.