PRs for tag 'ucom'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ucom' as of 3-8-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ucom':
|o||2008/09/09||usb/127248||usb||[ucom] panic while uplcom devices attach and detach|
|o||2008/06/20||kern/124777||usb||[ucom] USB cua devices don't revert to tty devices when they are closed|
|o||2008/04/20||usb/122936||usb||[ucom] [ubsa] Device does not receive interrupt|
|o||2007/11/20||usb/118141||usb||[ucom] usb serial and nokia phones ucomreadcb ucomreadcb: IOERROR|
|o||2007/11/19||usb/118140||usb||[ucom] [patch] quick hack for ucom to get it behave with Nokia phones|
|o||2007/06/06||kern/113432||net||[ucom] WARNING: attempt to net_add_domain(netgraph) after domainfinalize()|
|o||2005/07/24||usb/83977||usb||[ucom] [panic] ucom1: open bulk out error (addr 2): IN_USE|
|o||2005/06/17||usb/82350||usb||[ucom] [panic] null pointer dereference in USB stack|
|o||2005/01/04||usb/75800||usb||[ucom] ucom1: init failed STALLED error in time of sync with Sony Clie PEG-SJ33|
|o||2004/05/11||usb/66547||usb||[ucom] Palm Tungsten T USB does not initialize correctly|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.