PRs for tag 'uart'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'uart' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'uart':
|o||2014/05/13||kern/189745||[uart] ns8250 uart spin lock held too long|
|o||2013/09/01||kern/181725||[uart] Add Additional StarTech PCI device identifiers|
|o||2013/05/30||i386/179115||i386||[uart] Writing to uart1 causes host to hang|
|o||2013/05/16||kern/178689||[uart] [patch] Extend PCI devices in uart driver|
|o||2011/03/21||kern/155752||[uart] tcdrain(3) does not work with uart(4) driver|
|o||2011/03/02||kern/155196||[uart] uart cannot identify internal modem or its chip [regression]|
|o||2010/11/17||kern/152310||[uart] [hang] Serial I/O hangs in FreeBSD 8.x|
|o||2010/05/26||kern/147082||ed||[uart] Serial ports unusable [regression]|
|s||2010/05/17||kern/146647||[uart] Some PCIe serial/parallel boards with ID 9901 9710 don't work|
|o||2010/03/12||kern/144696||ed||[uart] tcdrain(3) does not work right with uart(4) driver|
|o||2009/02/27||kern/132165||[uart] [lor] LOR slock and uart_hwmtx|
|o||2006/12/12||kern/106645||[uart] [patch] uart device description in 7-CURRENT is sometimes overwritten|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.