PRs for tag 'termcap'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'termcap' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'termcap':
|o||2013/01/18||conf/175394||bdrewery||[termcap] [patch] Suggested addition to termcap database|
|o||2011/11/25||conf/162884||[termcap] [patch] FreeBSD's termcap ships monochrome rxvt-unicode entry|
|p||2010/06/19||conf/147992||gavin||[termcap] [patch] xterm-256color is a 8 colors terminal|
|o||2009/07/05||conf/136336||[termcap] [patch] missing entry for "center of keypad" in xterm record|
|s||2008/11/14||conf/128874||[termcap] termcap entry for rxvt missing :AX: capability|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.