PRs for tag 'syscons'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'syscons' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'syscons':
|o||2013/06/13||kern/179530||[syscons] tty gets unresponsive when in scrolling mode and shell killed|
|o||2012/12/14||kern/174440||[patch][syscons] panic: mutex Giant not owned at kern/tty_ttydisc.c:1089|
|s||2012/10/06||kern/172386||[syscons] [request] syscons(4) support for mouse scroll wheel (a la xterm)|
|o||2012/06/22||conf/169330||[syscons] [patch] New Syscons Font for Persian Language Support|
|o||2012/03/20||kern/166262||[syscons] syscons issue on DN2800MT|
|o||2011/04/02||kern/156137||[syscons] [patch] support for vi mode keys in scrollback history|
|o||2010/11/14||kern/152232||[syscons] [patch] syscons VGA screensavers don't work on some computers|
|o||2010/11/12||kern/152162||[syscons] On syscons, pressing delete key results in pressing backspace.|
|o||2010/07/04||kern/148367||[syscons] [patch] Add loader tunable to override SC_HISTORY_SIZE|
|o||2010/06/25||kern/148130||[syscons] Inappropriate ioctl for device|
|f||2009/10/13||kern/139576||ed||[syscons] [patch] blink screen too noisy|
|o||2007/10/16||kern/117242||[syscons] [hang] console hangs when powerd is adaptive|
|o||2006/06/10||kern/98788||[syscons] [patch] Add sysctl to disallow VT_LOCKSWITCH|
|s||2005/12/07||bin/90082||[syscons] [patch] curses ACS line graphics support for iso15 fonts|
|o||2005/07/07||kern/83109||[syscons] syscons does not always display colors correctly|
|o||2003/02/23||kern/48599||[syscons] [patch] syscons cut-n-paste logic is broken|
|o||2003/01/11||kern/46973||[syscons] [patch] [request] syscons virtual terminals switching feature|
|o||2002/06/13||kern/39252||[syscons] [patch] syscons doesn't support 8-bit control characters|
|o||2001/11/10||kern/31890||[syscons] [patch] new syscons font|
|s||1999/12/12||kern/15436||[syscons] syscons extension: "propellers"|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.