PRs for tag 'socket'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'socket' as of 4-19-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'socket':
|o||2012/11/07||kern/173444||andre||[socket] [patch] IPV6_USE_MIN_MTU and TCP is broken|
|p||2010/02/18||kern/144061||rwatson||[socket] race on unix socket close|
|o||2009/02/19||kern/131876||rwatson||[socket] FD leak by receiving SCM_RIGHTS by recvmsg with small control message buffer|
|p||2008/09/13||kern/127360||net||[socket] TOE socket options missing from sosetopt()|
|o||2008/07/04||kern/125258||net||[socket] socket's SO_REUSEADDR option does not work|
|o||2008/06/23||kern/124908||rwatson||[socket] kernel performs inadequate check for incorrect lengths when sending file descriptors over sockets|
|a||2006/05/25||kern/97921||rwatson||[socket] close() socket deadlocks blocked threads|
|f||2006/04/24||kern/96268||net||[socket] TCP socket performance drops by 3000% if packets are split at the first byte|
|o||2004/05/04||kern/66268||glebius||[socket] [patch] Socket buffer resource limit (RLIMIT_SBSIZE) use uid instead of ruid|
|o||2000/10/15||kern/21998||net||[socket] [patch] ident only for outgoing connections|
|o||1998/02/28||kern/5877||net||[socket] sb_cc counts control data as well as data data|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.