PRs for tag 'snd_hda'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'snd_hda' as of 12-11-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'snd_hda':
|o||2013/05/15||kern/178671||multimedia||[snd_hda] snd_hda stops working as soon as X starts|
|o||2013/01/14||kern/175306||multimedia||[snd_hda] snd_hda does not produce 7.1 sound on ALC892 chip|
|o||2012/12/19||kern/174573||multimedia||[snd_hda] headphones on front panel not working anymore [regression]|
|o||2011/06/30||kern/158542||multimedia||[snd_hda] hdac0: hdac_get_capabilities: Invalid corb size (0)|
|o||2011/04/05||kern/156198||multimedia||[snd_hda] [hang] loading snd_hda kernel module hangs system|
|o||2010/09/04||kern/150284||multimedia||[snd_hda] No gain with Audio|
|o||2010/04/25||kern/146031||multimedia||[snd_hda] race condition when kldunload snd_hda sound called|
|o||2009/12/21||kern/141826||multimedia||[snd_hda] load of snd_hda module fails|
|o||2009/05/20||kern/134767||multimedia||[sound] [snd_hda] [regression] Sigmatel STAC9205X no sound under RELENG_7_2_0_RELEASE|
|o||2009/03/10||kern/132511||multimedia||[sound] [snd_hda] Probing ALC888 codec on ASRock K10N78-1394 fails|
|o||2008/02/18||kern/120780||multimedia||[sound] [snd_hda] snd_hda doesn't work on Dell Latitutude D530|
|o||2007/08/08||kern/115300||multimedia||[sound] [snd_hda] [regression] snd_hda(4) fails to attach on -CURRENT|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.