PRs for tag 'snd_emu10k1'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'snd_emu10k1' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'snd_emu10k1':
|o||2011/10/31||kern/162181||multimedia||[snd_emu10k1] [patch] The kernel sound driver module snd_emu10k1.ko hangs when loaded.|
|o||2008/06/05||kern/124319||multimedia||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] [regression] Cannot record from second card when two cards are in system|
|f||2008/03/22||kern/121962||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] [panic] Kernel panics with device polling and snd_emu10k1.ko enabled and network load|
|o||2008/02/19||kern/120857||multimedia||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] snd_emu10k1 driver issues a warning on unload|
|o||2008/01/17||kern/119759||multimedia||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] [regression] Can not record anything with emu10k1 on 7.0-PRERELEASE (Invalid argument)|
|o||2007/01/04||kern/107516||multimedia||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] - skips, clicks and lag after a day of heavy usage|
|o||2006/10/28||kern/104874||multimedia||[sound] [snd_emu10k1] kldload snd_emu10k1 hangs system|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.