PRs for tag 'smbfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'smbfs' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'smbfs':
|o||2014/04/10||kern/188443||fs||[smbfs] Segfault with tail(1) when mmap(2) called|
|o||2013/12/03||kern/184478||fs||[smbfs] mount_smbfs cannot read/write files|
|o||2013/07/10||kern/180438||fs||[smbfs] [patch] mount_smbfs fails on arm because of wrong endianess assumption in libsmb|
|o||2012/10/21||kern/172942||fs||[smbfs] Unmounting a smb mount when the server became unavailable causes kernel panic|
|o||2012/05/16||kern/167977||fs||[smbfs] mount_smbfs results are differ when utf-8 or UTF-8 local encoding's name is used|
|o||2011/09/02||kern/160410||fs||[smbfs] [hang] smbfs hangs when transferring large files|
|o||2011/07/19||kern/159048||fs||[smbfs] smb mount corrupts large files|
|o||2011/02/03||kern/154491||fs||[smbfs] smb_co_lock: recursive lock for object 1|
|o||2009/10/29||kern/140068||fs||[smbfs] [patch] smbfs does not allow semicolon in filenames, but should|
|o||2009/04/13||kern/133676||fs||[smbfs] [panic] umount -f'ing a vnode-based memory disk from off a SMB share caused a reboot|
|o||2008/12/07||kern/129488||fs||[smbfs] Kernel "bug" when using smbfs in smbfs_smb.c: kernel: bug: ecnt = 1, but m_len = 0 and m_next = 0|
|o||2008/02/25||bin/121072||fs||[smbfs] mount_smbfs(8) cannot normally convert the character-code.|
|o||2008/01/20||kern/119842||jail||[smbfs] [jail] "Bad address" with smbfs inside a jail|
|o||2007/10/18||bin/117315||fs||[smbfs] mount_smbfs(8) and related options can't mount administration mounts (c$, d$, etc) on Windows PCs|
|o||2007/06/19||kern/113852||fs||[smbfs] smbfs does not properly implement DFS referrals|
|o||2007/05/14||kern/112658||fs||[smbfs] [patch] smbfs and caching problems (resolves bin/111004)|
|o||2006/08/28||i386/102617||vwe||[smbfs] [editors/ooo] 7 x "smb_maperror: Unmapped error 1:158" at Open Office write to share|
|o||2006/08/03||kern/101324||fs||[smbfs] smbfs sometimes not case sensitive when it's supposed to be|
|o||2006/03/20||kern/94733||fs||[smbfs] smbfs may cause double unlock|
|o||2005/12/31||kern/91134||fs||[smbfs] [patch] Preserve access and modification time when cp to a smbfs destination path|
|a||2005/12/22||kern/90815||fs||[smbfs] [patch] SMBFS with character conversions sometimes hangs|
|o||2005/11/08||kern/88657||fs||[smbfs] windows client hang when browsing a samba share which is on a nfs fs [regression] (workaround)|
|o||2005/04/19||kern/80088||fs||[smbfs] Incorrect file time setting on NTFS mounted via mount_smbfs|
|o||2004/04/22||kern/65901||fs||[smbfs] [patch] smbfs fails fsx write/truncate-down/truncate-up/reread old write +FIX|
|o||2004/01/18||kern/61503||fs||[smbfs] mount_smbfs does not work as non-root|
|o||2003/08/16||kern/55617||fs||[smbfs] Accessing an nsmb-mounted drive via a smb export causes lockup|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.