PRs for tag 'rum'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'rum' as of 12-8-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'rum':
|o||2010/08/14||kern/149643||net||[rum] device not sending proper beacon frames in ap mode|
|p||2010/05/18||usb/146693||thompsa||[rum] Edimax EW‐7318USG not found in usbdevs or if_rum.c|
|o||2009/09/10||kern/138688||net||[rum] possibly broken on 8 Beta 4 amd64: able to wpa authenticate + obtain dhclient address, no communication though.|
|p||2009/08/14||kern/137776||net||[rum] panic in rum(4) driver on 8.0-BETA2|
|o||2009/08/01||usb/137341||usb||[usb8][rum] driver if_rum doesn't work at all and throws panics|
|o||2009/04/02||usb/133296||usb||[rum] driver not working properly in hostap mode|
|o||2009/02/25||usb/132080||usb||[patch] [usb] [rum] [panic] Kernel panic after NOMEM caused by rum card|
|o||2008/10/27||usb/128418||usb||[panic] [rum] loading if_rum causes panic, looks like in usb stack|
|o||2008/06/19||usb/124758||usb||[rum] [panic] rum panics SMP kernel|
|o||2008/05/25||kern/123968||net||[rum] [panic] rum driver causes kernel panic with WPA.|
|o||2008/02/22||kern/120966||net||[rum] kernel panic with if_rum and WPA encryption|
|o||2008/01/24||kern/119945||net||[rum] [panic] rum device in hostap mode, cause kernel core dump.|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.