PRs for tag 're'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 're' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 're':
|o||2014/02/21||kern/186949||net||[re] re0 driver crashes under load every 10-20 minutes|
|f||2014/02/03||kern/186401||yongari||[re] Problem with RTL8111/8168B initialization|
|o||2014/01/05||kern/185496||net||[re] RTL8169 doesn't receive unicast ethernet packets unless in promiscuous mode|
|f||2013/11/04||kern/183647||yongari||[re] re ethernet driver broken|
|o||2013/09/09||kern/181970||net||[re] LAN RealtekŪ 8111G is not supported by re driver|
|o||2013/08/31||kern/181703||net||[re] [patch] Fix Realtek 8111G Ethernet controller not being detected|
|o||2013/07/25||kern/180852||yongari||[re] re0 not working with 9.1-RELEASE|
|o||2013/07/25||kern/180844||net||[panic] [re] Intermittent panic (re driver?)|
|o||2013/03/12||kern/176884||net||[re] re0 flapping up/down|
|o||2013/02/05||kern/175864||net||[re] Intel MB D510MO, onboard ethernet not working after update to 9.1 [regression]|
|o||2012/09/01||kern/171228||net||[re] [patch] if_re - eeprom write issues|
|f||2012/07/13||kern/169826||yongari||[re] if_re no longer working in 9.x [regression]|
|f||2012/05/23||kern/168268||yongari||[re] if_re doesn't work if you set MAC address|
|f||2012/05/12||kern/167827||yongari||[re] RTL8111/8168B Issues (stalling/only 100Mb)|
|f||2012/04/07||kern/166724||yongari||[re] if_re watchdog timeout|
|f||2011/11/12||kern/162509||yongari||[re] [panic] Kernel panic may be related to if_re.c (realtek 8168 )|
|f||2011/06/23||kern/158201||yongari||[re] re0 driver quit working on Acer AO751h between 8.0 and 8.2 (also 9.0) [regression]|
|f||2011/05/30||kern/157429||yongari||[re] Realtek RTL8169 doesn't work with re(4)|
|o||2011/05/24||kern/157287||net||[re] [panic] INVARIANTS panic (Memory modified after free)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.