PRs for tag 'rc'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'rc' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'rc':
|o||2014/05/23||conf/190152||rc||[patch] [rc] gmirror savecore support|
|o||2012/10/09||conf/172532||rc||[rc] [patch] service routing restart always fails|
|o||2012/08/22||conf/170847||hrs||[rc] static IPv6 addresses+vlans don't work ala rc(5)|
|p||2012/06/01||bin/168544||rc||[patch] [rc]: addswap-mounted swapfiles cause panic on shutdown|
|o||2012/03/29||conf/166484||rc||[rc] [patch] rc.initdiskless patch for different major versions living together|
|o||2012/03/23||conf/166330||doc||[rc] [patch] Thin server configuration revision request|
|o||2012/03/06||conf/165769||rc||[rc][jai][ipv6] IPv6 Initialization on external iface is too slow for jail|
|o||2011/09/28||conf/161107||rc||[rc] stop_boot in mountcritlocal usage is incorrect.|
|o||2011/09/02||conf/160403||rc||[rc] [patch] concurrently running rc-scripts during boot|
|o||2010/12/13||conf/153123||rc||[rc] [patch] add gsched rc file to automatically insert gsched on top of storage device(s)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.