PRs for tag 'rc.d'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'rc.d' as of 4-20-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'rc.d':
|o||2014/04/06||bin/188318||cy||[rc.d] [patch] service ipfilter reload does not work|
|o||2013/10/28||conf/183407||net||[rc.d] [patch] Routing restart returns non-zero exitcode in case of no extra routing parameter or missing atm/ipx|
|o||2013/07/01||conf/180183||rc||[rc.d] rc.d allows scripts without rcvar set to start unconditionally|
|o||2013/06/22||conf/179828||rc||[rc.d] [PATCH] rc.d/syslogd link socket to /dev/log fails in jails|
|o||2012/10/28||bin/173153||rc||[rc.d] [patch] $netwait_ip should be more parallel|
|o||2012/05/03||conf/167566||rc||[rc.d] [patch] ipdivert module loading vs. ipfw rc.d order issue|
|o||2012/01/23||conf/164393||rc||[rc.d] restarting netif with static addresses doesn't restart routing; makes machine unreachable|
|o||2011/01/04||conf/153666||rc||[rc.d][patch] mount filesystems from fstab over zfs datasets (early)|
|o||2010/06/08||conf/147685||rc||[rc.d] [patch] new feature for /etc/rc.d/fsck|
|o||2010/06/03||conf/147444||rc||[rc.d] [patch] /etc/rc.d/zfs stop not called on reboot & modules cause system hang|
|o||2010/04/06||conf/145440||hrs||[rc.d] [patch] add multiple fib support (setfib) in /etc/rc.d/routing|
|o||2010/03/12||conf/144700||net||[rc.d] async dhclient breaks stuff for too many people, synchronous_dhclient should be enabled by default|
|p||2009/08/26||conf/138208||rc||[rc.d] [patch] Making rc.firewall (workstation) IPv6 aware|
|p||2009/08/10||conf/137629||crees||[rc.d] background_dhclient rc.conf option causing double nfs mounts|
|o||2009/07/30||conf/137271||rc||[rc.d] Cannot update /etc/host.conf when root filesystems mount read-only|
|o||2009/07/09||conf/136624||rc||[rc.d] sysctl variables for ipnat are not applied on boot|
|o||2009/05/06||bin/134250||[rc.d] mountlate: bogus error message when using nested late mounts|
|o||2009/03/09||conf/132476||hrs||[rc.d] [patch] add support setfib(1) in rc.d/routing|
|o||2009/01/14||conf/130555||cy||[ipfilter] [rc.d] [patch] No good way to set ipfilter variables at boot time|
|o||2009/01/11||conf/130381||pf||[rc.d] [pf] [ip6] ipv6 not fully configured when pf startup script is run|
|o||2008/04/21||conf/122968||rc||[rc.d] /etc/rc.d/addswap: md swapfile multiplication after init 1|
|o||2007/12/27||conf/119076||rc||[patch] [rc.d] /etc/rc.d/netif tries to remove alias addresses two times from interfaces|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.