PRs for tag 'rc.conf'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'rc.conf' as of 4-20-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'rc.conf':
|o||2013/04/24||conf/178113||[rc.conf] tmpmfs rc.conf setting ignored|
|o||2013/02/22||conf/176347||rc||[rc.conf] [patch] Add support for firewall deny lists (workstation type)|
|o||2012/06/11||conf/168966||rc||[rc.conf] [patch] geli swap flag for encryption algo is redundant|
|o||2011/08/17||conf/159846||rc||[rc.conf] routing_stop_inet6() logic doesn't handle ipv6_network_interfaces properly|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.