PRs for tag 'puc'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'puc' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'puc':
|o||2014/02/19||kern/186891||[puc] [patch] MCS9922 based card not known|
|o||2013/03/28||kern/177442||[puc] StarTech 1 Port PCIe parallel Adapter card not reconized|
|o||2013/02/25||kern/176407||[puc] SIIG Cyber S2P1 has speed problems with puc driver|
|o||2012/09/18||kern/171746||[puc] [patch] Add support for MosChip MCS9901 based Quad UART PCIe card|
|o||2009/12/30||kern/142157||[ppc] [puc] Don't find Printer port at "NetMos NM9835 Dual UART and 1284 Printer port" extended card at FreeBSD 8.0|
|o||2006/09/14||kern/103250||[puc] puc failed to attach sio ports when loaded as module (NetMos NM9835)|
|o||2005/07/02||kern/82901||[puc] ECP mode fails on NetMos ppc card - "PWord not supported"|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.