PRs for tag 'ppp'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ppp' as of 12-19-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ppp':
|o||2013/11/21||sparc64/184141||jmg||[ppp] [patch] Kernel PPPoE sends bad echo-req magic number on big endian machines|
|o||2012/08/17||kern/170701||net||[ppp] killl ppp or reboot with active ppp connection cause panic when HISADDR set|
|o||2012/06/26||kern/169459||net||[ppp] umodem/ppp/3g stopped working after update from 9.0-RELEASE to 9-STABLE|
|o||2012/02/26||kern/165488||net||[ppp] [panic] Fatal trap 12 jails and ppp , kernel with vimage, altq, pf|
|o||2010/05/07||bin/146377||net||[ppp] [tun] Interface doesn't clear addresses when PPPoE connection closes|
|o||2009/04/10||kern/133572||net||[ppp] [hang] incoming PPTP connection hangs the system|
|o||2008/11/27||kern/129219||net||[ppp] Kernel panic when using kernel mode ppp|
|o||2008/05/22||kern/123890||net||[ppp] [panic] crash & reboot on work with PPP low-speed connection|
|o||2008/01/10||conf/119550||[ppp] ppp not starting during bootup.|
|o||2007/11/30||usb/118353||usb||[panic] [ppp] repeatable kernel panic during ppp(4) session in 7.0-BETA3|
|s||2007/06/27||bin/114081||bz||[patch] [ppp] ppp(8) should be able to set ethernet address for PPPoE|
|o||2006/11/29||conf/106009||rc||[ppp] [patch] [request] Fix pppoed startup script to process multiply interfaces|
|f||2006/11/20||conf/105689||rc||[ppp] [request] syslogd starts too late at boot|
|f||2006/11/04||conf/105145||rc||[ppp] [patch] [request] add redial function to rc.d/ppp|
|o||2006/02/08||kern/93019||net||[ppp] ppp and tunX problems: no traffic after restarting ppp|
|o||2006/01/24||kern/92270||net||[ppp]: ppp does not work on renamed network interfaces|
|s||2005/07/31||kern/84386||[ppp] [request] PPPoA Authentication built into FreeBSD PPP Implementation|
|o||2004/05/29||conf/67328||[nis] [ppp] Usermode PPP hangs on boot when NIS configured|
|o||2001/05/20||kern/27474||cy||[ipfilter] [ppp] Interactive use of user PPP and ipfilter can be insecure|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.