PRs for tag 'periodic'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'periodic' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'periodic':
|o||2013/03/05||conf/176668||[periodic] [patch] Only save pkgdb if it has changed|
|o||2012/03/07||conf/165817||[periodic] [patch] /etc/periodic reports misconfiguration when it shouldn't|
|o||2011/12/23||conf/163572||[periodic] not full output in daily run output is ambigious|
|o||2011/08/27||conf/160225||[periodic] /etc/periodic/weekly/310.locate doesn't see /etc/locate.rc.|
|o||2010/12/30||conf/153543||[periodic] [patch] Allow periodic to read periodic.conf from /usr/local/etc/|
|o||2010/12/03||conf/152807||[periodic] security 900.tcpwrap does not report any refused connections|
|o||2009/06/12||kern/135502||net||[periodic] Warning message raised by rtfree function in kernel logs|
|o||2008/05/09||conf/123551||[patch] [periodic] /etc/periodic/daily/440.status-mailq should also print quarantined and lost queue entries|
|o||2003/01/28||conf/47596||[periodic] daily security run complains if timezone changes|
|o||2002/03/04||conf/35545||[periodic] [patch] enhanced periodic scripts: 100.clean-disks, 100.clean-tmps|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.