PRs for tag 'pci'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'pci' as of 4-18-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'pci':
|o||2014/04/12||kern/188534||jhb||[pci] Revision 262226 of /sys/dev/pci/pci.c causes kernel hang on an Asus CUBX board|
|f||2011/06/28||kern/158391||gavin||[pci] Resource allocation issues with hda/ath|
|o||2009/08/18||amd64/137942||amd64||[pci] 8.0-BETA2 having problems with Asus M2N-SLI-deluxe motherboard [regression]|
|o||2009/01/24||kern/130957||jhb||[pci] /sys/dev/pci/pci.c revision 181771 breaks networking and the power button|
|o||2008/12/17||kern/129713||[pci] pci-pci bridge quirk with ich7 chipset not handled|
|o||2004/08/22||kern/70810||[pci] [patch] Enable SMBus device on Asus P4B series motherboards|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.