PRs for tag 'nullfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'nullfs' as of 3-8-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'nullfs':
|p||2013/07/03||kern/180236||fs||[zfs] [nullfs] Leakage free space using ZFS with nullfs on 9.1-STABLE|
|o||2013/04/29||kern/178238||fs||[nullfs] nullfs don't release i-nodes on unlink.|
|o||2012/01/17||kern/164261||fs||[nullfs] [patch] fix panic with NFS served from NULLFS|
|o||2011/11/15||kern/162591||fs||[nullfs] cross-filesystem nullfs does not work as expected|
|o||2011/10/09||kern/161424||fs||[nullfs] __getcwd() calls fail when used on nullfs mount|
|o||2011/06/23||kern/158231||fs||[nullfs] panic on unmounting nullfs mounted over ufs on usb stick that got detached|
|o||2011/03/29||kern/156039||fs||[nullfs] [unionfs] nullfs + unionfs do not compose, result in unlocking unlocked lock|
|o||2009/12/02||kern/141091||fs||[patch] [nullfs] fix panics with DIAGNOSTIC enabled|
|o||2009/02/06||kern/131441||fs||[unionfs] [nullfs] unionfs and/or nullfs not combineable|
|o||2009/01/05||kern/130210||fs||[nullfs] Error by check nullfs|
|o||2008/03/20||bin/121898||fs||[nullfs] pwd(1)/getcwd(2) fails with Permission denied|
|o||2006/10/15||sparc64/104428||sparc64||[nullfs] nullfs panics on E4500 (but not E420)|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.