PRs for tag 'ntfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ntfs' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ntfs':
|o||2013/08/06||kern/181082||fs||[fuse] [ntfs] Write to mounted NTFS filesystem using FUSE causes instant freeze/crash|
|o||2009/07/17||kern/136873||fs||[ntfs] Missing directories/files on NTFS volume|
|o||2008/02/09||kern/120483||fs||[ntfs] [patch] NTFS filesystem locking changes|
|o||2008/02/09||kern/120482||fs||[ntfs] [patch] Sync style changes between NetBSD and FreeBSD ntfs filesystem|
|o||2007/11/18||kern/118107||fs||[ntfs] [panic] Kernel panic when accessing a file at NTFS file system [regression]|
|o||2007/07/24||kern/114847||fs||[ntfs] [patch] [request] dirmask support for NTFS ala MSDOSFS|
|o||2006/09/08||kern/103035||fs||[ntfs] Directories in NTFS mounted disc images appear as empty files in Samba export|
|o||2006/06/22||kern/99290||fs||[ntfs] mount_ntfs ignorant of cluster sizes|
|o||2006/05/17||kern/97377||fs||[ntfs] [patch] syntax cleanup for ntfs_ihash.c|
|o||2004/11/03||kern/73484||fs||[ntfs] Kernel panic when doing `ls` from the client side (running Solaris 8) on an NFS exported ntfs file system in 4.10|
|o||2004/09/15||kern/71774||fs||[ntfs] NTFS cannot "see" files on a WinXP filesystem|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.