PRs for tag 'nis'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'nis' as of 4-21-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'nis':
|o||2008/12/10||bin/129541||[nis] passwd(1) cannot be forced to "yp" mode in some circumstances.|
|o||2005/11/01||kern/88320||[nis] ypxfr(8) talks IPv6 to IPv4-only portmap -> ypinit fails|
|o||2004/10/12||conf/72592||gavin||[nis] NIS Domain Master fails as client of itself|
|o||2004/09/12||bin/71617||[patch] [nis] ypserv(8): cleanup of the usr.sbin/ypserv code|
|o||2004/09/12||bin/71616||[patch] [nis] yp_mkdb(8): cleanup of the usr.sbin/yp_mkdb code|
|o||2004/05/29||conf/67328||[nis] [ppp] Usermode PPP hangs on boot when NIS configured|
|o||2004/05/24||bin/67142||[nis] rpc.yppasswdd incorrectly throws errors about invalid shells with -s|
|o||2004/05/19||bin/66893||[patch] [nis] rpc.yppasswdd(8): Linux NIS clients connecting to FreeBSD NIS servers get authentication failure|
|o||2004/05/18||bin/66830||[nis] chsh(1) ypchsh(1) do not change user information over NIS|
|o||2003/07/04||bin/54097||[nis] Non-local yppasswd(1) -d broken in 5.1-CURRENT|
|o||2003/04/30||bin/51628||[nis] ypmatch doesn't match keys in legacy NIS servers|
|o||2002/10/28||kern/44578||[nis] getnetgrent fails to read NIS netgroup map|
|o||2002/08/27||bin/42093||[nis] ypbind(8) hangs on NIC with the lowest scopeid|
|o||2002/07/05||bin/40215||[nis] NIS host search not terminate|
|o||2002/02/11||kern/34842||[nis] [patch] VmWare port + NIS causes "broadcast storm"|
|o||2001/08/20||bin/29903||[nis] ypbind(8) loses connection to NIS master and never recovers|
|o||2001/08/17||bin/29808||[nis] ypserv(8) dumps core in yp_find_db|
|o||2001/01/19||bin/24461||[nis] Being able to increase the YP timeout without rebuilding libc.so|
|o||1998/07/15||bin/7287||[nis] Incorrect domain name for MAP_UPDATE in multidomain NIS environment|
|o||1996/11/23||bin/2090||[patch] [nis] clients may bind to FreeBSD ypserv refusing to serve them|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.