PRs for tag 'netinet'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'netinet' as of 4-23-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'netinet':
|o||2014/03/07||kern/187341||net||[netinet] [patch] CARP addresses in backup state should't be used as source|
|f||2013/03/25||kern/177362||net||[netinet] [patch] Wrong control used to return TOS|
|o||2013/02/26||kern/176446||jfv||[netinet] [patch] Concurrency in ixgbe driving out-of-order packet process and spurious RST|
|o||2012/11/08||kern/173478||andre||[netinet] [patch] icmp forward bandwithlimit|
|o||2012/10/13||kern/172675||net||[netinet] [patch] sysctl_tcp_hc_list (net.inet.tcp.hostcache.list) race condition causing memory corruption|
|o||2012/04/26||kern/167325||net||[netinet] [patch] sosend sometimes return EINVAL with TSO and VLAN on 82599 NIC|
|o||2012/01/17||kern/164265||net||[netinet] [patch] tcp_lro_rx computes wrong checksum if 'csum' variable is 0|
|p||2011/08/08||kern/159602||qingli||[netinet] [patch] arp_ifscrub() is called even if IFF_NOARP flag is set|
|o||2011/08/08||kern/159601||net||[netinet] [patch] in_scrubprefix() - loopback route refcount malfunction|
|p||2010/05/02||kern/146250||bz||[netinet] [patch] Races on interface alias removal|
|o||2010/04/15||kern/145737||bz||[netinet] [patch] Wrong UDP checksum not ignored as expected in UDP encapsuladed ESP packet|
|o||2009/11/16||kern/140597||andre||[netinet] [patch] implement Lost Retransmission Detection|
|o||2009/03/31||kern/133235||net||[netinet] [patch] Process SIOCDLIFADDR command incorrectly in in_control()|
|o||2009/02/09||kern/131536||andre||[netinet] [patch] kernel does allow manipulation of subnet routes|
|o||2008/07/21||kern/125845||net||[netinet] [patch] tcp_lro_rx() should make use of hardware IP cksum assistance when available|
|o||2006/04/03||kern/95277||net||[netinet] [patch] IP Encapsulation mask_match() returns wrong results|
|o||2004/12/15||kern/75122||silby||[netinet] [patch] Incorrect inflight bandwidth calculation on first packet|
|a||2004/01/22||kern/61744||andre||[netinet] [patch] TCP hangs onto mbufs with no tcp data unnecessily under certain error conditions|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.