PRs for tag 'netgraph'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'netgraph' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'netgraph':
|o||2013/03/21||kern/177194||net||[netgraph] Unnamed netgraph nodes for vlan interfaces|
|o||2013/02/24||kern/176401||net||[netgraph] page fault in netgraph|
|o||2011/10/22||kern/161908||melifaro||[netgraph] [patch] ng_vlan update for QinQ support|
|o||2011/02/17||kern/154850||net||[netgraph] [patch] ng_ether fails to name nodes when the associated interface contains dots or colons|
|o||2011/01/25||kern/154286||net||[netgraph] [panic] 8.2-PRERELEASE panic in netgraph|
|o||2011/01/17||kern/154091||net||[netgraph] [panic] netgraph, unaligned mbuf?|
|o||2010/12/28||kern/153497||net||[netgraph] netgraph panic due to race conditions|
|o||2010/12/07||kern/152893||net||[netgraph] [panic] 8.2-PRERELEASE panic in netgraph|
|o||2009/11/18||kern/140682||net||[netgraph] [panic] random panic in netgraph|
|o||2009/08/17||kern/137881||net||[netgraph] [panic] ng_pppoe fatal trap 12|
|o||2009/07/19||kern/136911||net||[netgraph] [panic] system panic on kldload ng_bpf.ko then options NETGRAPH_BPF is built in|
|o||2008/03/31||kern/122290||net||[netgraph] [panic] Netgraph related "kmem_map too small" panics|
|o||2008/02/05||kern/120304||net||[netgraph] [patch] netgraph source assumes 32-bit timeval on AMD64|
|o||2007/12/15||kern/118727||net||[netgraph] [patch] [request] add new ng_pf module|
|o||2007/07/29||kern/115019||net||[netgraph] ng_ether upper hook packet flow stops on adding ethernet interface to ifconfig bridge|
|o||2006/12/07||kern/106444||net||[netgraph] [panic] Kernel Panic on Binding to an ip to a virtual atm interface(ng_atmpif)|
|o||2006/10/24||kern/104751||net||[netgraph] kernel panic, when getting info about my traffic by module ng_ipacct and oppenning www page in browser|
|o||2006/08/26||kern/102540||net||[netgraph] [patch] supporting vlan(4) by ng_fec(4)|
|o||2006/08/25||conf/102502||net||[netgraph] [patch] ifconfig name does't rename netgraph node in network.subr|
|o||2006/05/15||kern/97306||net||[netgraph] NG_L2TP locks after connection with failed authentication|
|o||2005/10/14||kern/87421||net||[netgraph] [panic]: ng_ether + ng_eiface + if_bridge|
|o||2005/07/02||kern/82881||net||[netgraph] [panic] ng_fec(4) causes kernel panic after interface detach|
|o||2004/05/03||kern/66225||net||[netgraph] [patch] extend ng_eiface(4) control messages|
|o||2004/03/07||kern/63863||glebius||[netgraph] [patch] [request] implement NGM_ELECTROCUTE|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.