PRs for tag 'net80211'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'net80211' as of 4-24-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'net80211':
|o||2013/10/29||kern/183428||wireless||[net80211] [iwn] Some APs seem to announce HT but no HT rates|
|o||2013/05/06||kern/178379||wireless||[net80211] [ath] WPA rekey on the STA side fails when transmitting lots of UDP traffic|
|o||2013/05/06||kern/178378||wireless||[net80211] crypto state isn't reset during a reassociation|
|o||2013/04/14||kern/177846||wireless||[ath] [net80211] net80211 TX power limit isn't correctly implemented for the BSS node and when the TX power limit is changed|
|o||2013/02/17||kern/176201||wireless||[net80211] [patch] 11n station includes unrelated ht params into ASSOC_REQ packet|
|o||2012/12/09||kern/174283||wireless||[net80211] panics in ieee80211_ff_age() and ieee80211_ff_flush()|
|o||2012/12/08||kern/174273||wireless||[net80211] taking down a net80211 node with active fast frames traffic causes a panic|
|o||2012/10/04||kern/172338||wireless||[ath] [net80211] CCMP IV transmit counters are not correctly protected by a lock|
|o||2012/07/23||kern/170098||wireless||[ath] [net80211] VAPs (Virtual access points) with Atheros ath driver|
|o||2012/05/20||kern/168170||wireless||[net80211] ieee80211_send_bar() doesn't complete correctly if there's a resource shortage|
|o||2012/04/05||kern/166684||wireless||[ath] [net80211] mgmtrate/mcastrate isn't updated based on the the BSS rate list|
|o||2012/03/21||kern/166286||wireless||[net80211] [ath] initial switch to HT40 isn't causing a hardware channel change call|
|o||2012/02/28||kern/165517||wireless||[net80211] bgscan isn't triggered when invalid beacons are being sent|
|o||2012/02/14||kern/165149||wireless||[ath] [net80211] Ping with data length more than iv_fragthreshold|
|o||2012/02/14||kern/165146||wireless||[net80211] Net802.11 Fragment number is assigned 1 (should be 0) when fragmenting a frame|
|o||2011/12/23||kern/163574||wireless||[net80211] overly-frequent HT occupancy changes|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.