PRs for tag 'net'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'net' as of 3-12-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'net':
|o||2013/01/04||kern/174959||net||[net] [patch] rnh_walktree_from visits spurious nodes|
|o||2013/01/04||kern/174958||net||[net] [patch] rnh_walktree_from makes unreasonable assumptions|
|o||2012/03/19||kern/166255||net||[net] [patch] It should be possible to disable "promiscuous mode enabled" messages|
|o||2010/11/25||kern/152569||net||[net]: Multiple ppp connections and routing table problem with poptop|
|o||2010/08/23||kern/149917||qingli||[net] [patch] freebsd 8.1 crash with ECMP|
|p||2006/12/14||kern/106722||melifaro||[net] [patch] ifconfig may not connect an interface to known network|
|o||2005/12/27||kern/90973||thompsa||[net] [patch] if_bridge does not handle arp for own addresses|
|s||2005/05/17||kern/81147||jfv||[net] [patch] em0 reinitialization while adding aliases to interface|
|s||1999/06/07||kern/12071||fanf||[net] [patch] new function: large scale IP aliasing|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.