PRs for tag 'ndis'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'ndis' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'ndis':
|o||2012/09/11||kern/171550||net||[ndis] [patch] "no match for InterlockedCompareExchange" and then kernel panic upon kldload ndisgen module for RTL8188/8192CU|
|o||2012/09/11||kern/171532||net||[ndis] ndis(4) driver includes 'pccard'-specific code, even if 'device pccard' absent from config|
|o||2012/09/11||kern/171531||net||[ndis] undocumented dependency for ndis(4)|
|o||2012/03/02||kern/165622||net||[ndis][panic][patch] Unregistered use of FPU in kernel on amd64|
|o||2009/03/21||kern/132889||net||[ndis] [panic] NDIS kernel crash on load BCM4321 AGN driver|
|o||2009/03/15||kern/132672||net||[ndis] [panic] ndis with rt2860.sys causes kernel panic in CURRENT-amd64|
|o||2009/02/17||kern/131781||net||[ndis] ndis keeps dropping the link|
|f||2009/01/21||kern/130820||net||[ndis] wpa_supplicant(8) returns 'no space on device'|
|o||2009/01/14||kern/130525||net||[ndis] [panic] 64 bit ar5008 ndisgen-erated driver causes kernel panic on kldload|
|o||2008/06/03||kern/124225||net||[ndis] [patch] ndis network driver sometimes loses network connection|
|o||2007/09/29||kern/116747||wireless||[ndis] FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT crash with Dell TrueMobile 1400 wireless card|
|f||2007/06/21||conf/113915||rc||[ndis] [patch] ndis wireless driver fails to associate when interface set to WPA|
|o||2006/01/16||kern/91859||net||[ndis] if_ndis does not work with Asus WL-138|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.