PRs for tag 'nanobsd'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'nanobsd' as of 12-13-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'nanobsd':
|o||2011/09/22||misc/160896||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] use getopts, jobs option, delay -c usage improvements to nanobsd.sh|
|o||2011/09/06||misc/160530||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] remove hardcoding of slice names|
|o||2011/09/04||misc/160443||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] make nanobsd builds deterministic and add $SRCCONF knob|
|o||2011/06/02||misc/157533||imp||[nanobsd][patch] save_cfg improvements|
|p||2010/10/24||misc/151698||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] Add two new options to nanobsd.sh to make rebuilds faster|
|p||2010/10/24||misc/151697||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] nanobsd.sh copy links to packages as links to chrooted environment|
|p||2010/10/24||misc/151696||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] nanobsd.sh doesn't run "make_conf_build" if world build is supressed and kernel build is not|
|o||2010/10/24||misc/151695||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] Enhance tools/nanobsd/fill_pkg.sh|
|o||2010/04/23||misc/145962||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] improved cfg save script|
|p||2010/03/08||misc/144553||imp||[nanobsd] NanoBSD's updatep* scripts fail with boot0cfg: vnode_pager_getpages: I/O read error|
|p||2009/11/10||misc/140436||imp||[nanobsd] pkg-add process fails when there is no /usr/src/tools/tools/nanobsd/Pkg directory|
|o||2009/07/18||misc/136889||imp||[nanobsd] [patch] nanobsd error reporting and other refinements|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.