PRs for tag 'msdosfs'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'msdosfs' as of 5-30-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'msdosfs':
|o||2013/12/31||kern/185374||fs||[msdosfs] [panic] Unmounting msdos filesystem in a bad state causes kernel panic|
|o||2013/08/14||kern/181281||fs||[msdosfs] stack trace after successfull 'umount /mnt' (SDHC card mounted as msdosfs)|
|o||2012/04/24||kern/167260||fs||[msdosfs] msdosfs disk was mounted the second time when the first umount was not clean and mount record still exists|
|o||2011/02/16||kern/154828||fs||[msdosfs] Unable to create directories on external USB HDD with large msdosfs [regression]|
|o||2009/12/22||kern/141897||fs||[msdosfs] [panic] Kernel panic. msdofs: file name length 266 to large.|
|o||2009/11/03||usb/140236||usb||[msdosfs] [usb8] Labels wiped on external Journaled USB HDD on 8.0-RC2|
|p||2009/03/29||kern/133174||fs||[msdosfs] [patch] msdosfs must support multibyte international characters in file names|
|o||2009/03/02||kern/132237||fs||[msdosfs] msdosfs has problems to read MSDOS Floppy|
|o||2009/01/23||kern/130920||fs||[msdosfs] cp(1) takes 100% CPU time while copying file from harddisk to pendrive|
|o||2008/05/23||kern/123939||fs||[msdosfs] corrupts new files|
|o||2007/10/06||bin/116980||fs||[msdosfs] [patch] mount_msdosfs(8) resets some flags for 'update' mount|
|o||2007/04/19||kern/111843||fs||[msdosfs] Long Names of files are incorrectly created on msdosfs|
|o||2006/12/12||kern/106632||trhodes||[msdosfs] gimp destroys files on fat32 upon opening|
|o||2006/12/03||kern/106255||trhodes||[msdosfs] [patch]: correct setting of archive flag|
|o||2006/04/23||usb/96224||usb||[usb] [msdosfs] mount_msdosfs cause page fault in syncer process|
|f||2005/10/13||kern/87368||bde||[msdosfs] fat32 is very slow|
|o||2005/09/26||kern/86587||fs||[msdosfs] rm -r /PATH fails with lots of small files|
|o||2005/04/02||kern/79441||trhodes||[msdosfs] problem writing on mounted msdos-fs at /mnt on HP Proliant DL380|
|o||2004/05/29||kern/67326||fs||[msdosfs] crash after attempt to mount write protected MSDOS fs|
|o||2002/11/21||kern/45558||trhodes||[msdosfs] mdconfig and msdosfs make fs writes hang|
|a||2000/10/07||kern/21807||trhodes||[msdosfs] [patch] Make System attribute correspond to SF_IMMUTABLE|
|o||2000/01/02||kern/15838||trhodes||[msdosfs] [patch] Conversion tables in msdosfs_conv.c are buggy|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.