PRs for tag 'mpt'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'mpt' as of 4-18-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'mpt':
|o||2014/04/04||kern/188270||scsi||[mpt] mpt unable to communicate with LSI7202XP Fibrechannel|
|o||2012/03/12||kern/165982||scsi||[mpt] mpt instability, drive resets, and losses on FreeBSD 9-stable r232224|
|o||2012/02/07||kern/164844||[zfs] [mpt] Kernel Panic with ZFS and LSI Logic SAS/SATA controller|
|f||2011/11/02||kern/162256||scsi||[mpt] QUEUE FULL EVENT and 'mpt_cam_event: 0x0'|
|o||2010/01/05||kern/142351||scsi||[mpt] LSILogic driver performance problems|
|o||2009/05/12||kern/134488||scsi||[mpt] MPT SCSI driver probes max. 8 LUNs per device|
|o||2009/04/22||kern/133919||[mpt] [panic] 7.1 panics after completing rebuild of mpt RAID1|
|o||2009/01/16||kern/130621||scsi||[mpt] tranfer rate is inscrutable slow when use lsi21320-is raid0 mode and have some other problems|
|f||2008/11/01||kern/128514||pjd||[zfs] [mpt] problems with ZFS and LSILogic SAS/SATA Adapter|
|f||2008/10/21||kern/128282||gavin||[mpt] system failure on removing two drives|
|o||2008/09/05||kern/127109||[mpt]: FreeBSD fails to boot except in safe mode|
|o||2008/04/01||kern/122321||[mpt] Hitachi SCSI drive can't be written to|
|o||2007/10/30||kern/117688||[mpt] mpt disk timeout and hang|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.