PRs for tag 'modules'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'modules' as of 12-11-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'modules':
|o||2013/06/13||misc/179536||[modules] File mps.ko.symbols is unconditionally installed|
|o||2012/12/06||kern/174236||[modules] "kldunload ipdivert" corrupts kernel|
|o||2012/12/02||kern/174048||[modules] [patch] Fix inconsistent ixgbe(4) KLD name|
|o||2012/10/09||kern/172535||[modules] kldload+kldunload if_carp makes kldstat not working|
|p||2012/04/13||kern/166927||gnn||[dtrace] [modules] Kernel panics if you unload a kld module that provides probes with an active D script|
|o||2012/01/27||kern/164536||[modules] [request] disable building kernel modules that are included in the kernel|
|o||2012/01/10||kern/163986||[modules] [patch] avoid reloading modules in devd for usb devices|
|o||2007/07/04||kern/114291||[RFE] [modules] [patch] add dynamic module references|
|o||2006/04/26||kern/96346||[modules] [patch] disable build of modules that are already in kernel image|
|s||2005/07/19||kern/83738||[modules] kldload hwpmc.ko fails with 'link_elf: symbol lapic undefined'.|
|o||2004/12/07||kern/74809||[modules] [panic] smbfs panic if multiply mounted|
|f||2003/03/06||kern/48976||gavin||[modules] nwfs.ko oddity|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.