PRs for tag 'loader'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'loader' as of 12-10-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'loader':
|o||2013/03/02||misc/176606||[loader] loader doesn't get value of "comconsole_speed" correctly|
|o||2011/08/03||kern/159402||fs||[zfs][loader] symlinks cause I/O errors|
|o||2011/03/10||kern/155441||[loader] [patch] Firewire support in loader is broken|
|f||2009/08/26||i386/138211||gavin||[loader] Boot fails on Intel X5550|
|o||2007/03/29||kern/110995||[loader] [patch] loader wastes space worth symtab size in load_elf_obj.c|
|f||2006/05/07||kern/96927||[loader] Loader(8) cause kernel death on "boot -a" [regression]|
|o||2004/10/22||kern/73004||[loader] [patch] PXE loader malfunction in multiple PXE server environment|
|o||2004/01/27||i386/62003||[loader] [patch] make /boot/loader "reboot" code same as reboot() syscall|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.