PRs for tag 'linux'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'linux' as of 12-13-2013. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'linux':
|o||2013/08/04||kern/181012||emulation||[linux] [patch] Implemented linux system call fstatfs64|
|o||2013/01/03||kern/174933||emulation||[linux] if_nameindex fail in linuxulator enviroment|
|o||2012/07/13||kern/169814||emulation||[linux] ptrace is broken in Linux emulation|
|o||2012/07/12||kern/169805||emulation||[linux] utime() syscall does not work in linuxulator|
|o||2011/08/10||kern/159646||emulation||[linux] [patch] bump Linux version in linuxulator|
|o||2011/02/25||kern/155040||emulation||[linux] [patch] Linux recvfrom doesn't handle proto family|
|o||2011/01/11||kern/153887||emulation||[linux] Linux emulator not understand STB_GNU_UNIQUE binding|
|o||2010/10/25||kern/151714||emulation||[linux] print/acroread9 not usable due to lack of support in the FreeBSD Linux emulator for the inotify_init syscall|
|p||2010/06/22||kern/148076||dchagin||[linux] linux_sys_futex: unknown op 265|
|o||2010/05/02||kern/146237||emulation||[linux] Linux binaries not reading directories mounted with fusefs-sshfs|
|o||2009/11/01||kern/140156||emulation||[linux] cdparanoia fails to read drive data|
|o||2009/09/16||kern/138880||emulation||[linux] munmap segfaults after linux_mmap2 stresstest|
|s||2009/03/28||kern/133144||emulation||[linux] linuxulator 2.6 crashes with nvidias libGL.so.1|
|o||2008/11/25||kern/129169||smh||[linux] [patch] Linux Emulation ENOTCONN error using non-blocking TCP|
|o||2008/08/04||kern/126232||emulation||[linux] Linux ioctl TCGETS (0x5401) always fails|
|s||2007/11/24||kern/118230||acm||[linux] games/linux-quake4 fails to start|
|o||2005/09/27||kern/86619||emulation||[linux] linux emulator interacts oddly with cp|
|a||2004/10/20||kern/72920||emulation||[linux] path "prefixing" is not done on unix domain socket addresses|
|o||2002/06/12||kern/39201||emulation||[linux] [patch] ptrace(2) and rfork(RFLINUXTHPN) confuse wait()|
|o||2002/04/10||kern/36952||emulation||[patch] [linux] ldd(1) command of linux does not work|
|o||2000/09/22||kern/21463||[linux] Linux compatability mode should not allow setuid programs|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.