PRs for tag 'libpam'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'libpam' as of 3-10-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'libpam':
|o||2011/10/10||kern/161456||[libpam] on a system bound to an LDAP server, top tries to get the whole LDAP content to resolve uids|
|o||2011/02/11||kern/154683||des||[libpam] [request] Allow pam_krb5 to authenticate no local users for other services|
|o||2009/11/30||bin/141016||[libpam] PAM checks in sshd too few?|
|o||2009/08/09||kern/137586||des||[libpam] Need to build pam_ssh module even it openssh is not built|
|o||2007/08/30||bin/115946||des||[libpam] [patch] not thread-safe|
|o||2007/08/03||kern/115164||des||[libpam] [patch] [request] Add support for the account category to pam_group|
|o||2007/08/03||kern/115162||des||[libpam] [patch] [request] Add check for target user's group list to pam_group|
|o||2007/02/22||kern/109416||des||[libpam] [patch] pam_group doesn't check login_group membership in some situations|
|o||2006/11/09||bin/105341||[libpam] [patch] [request] pam_krb5: Add minimum_uid/minimum_gid options|
|o||2006/01/18||kern/91954||[libpam] [patch] Proposed enhancement for pam_krb5: "optional_ccache"|
|o||2005/01/25||kern/76678||dfr||[libpam] [patch] Allow pam_krb5 to authenticate no local users for other services.|
|s||2000/08/01||kern/20333||des||[libpam] ftp login fails on unix password when s/key active but not required|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.