PRs for tag 'libexec'
This is an experimental report containing PRs for tag 'libexec' as of 4-18-2014. GNATS has no finer-grained categorization than 'kern', 'bin', 'ports', and so forth. To augment this, the bugmeisters have adopted the convention of adding '[<tagname>]' to the Synopsis field. Consider this a prototype of a better search function.
This report is generated statically.
Please give feedback on this report to linimon@FreeBSD.org. Thanks.
PRs for tag 'libexec':
|o||2014/02/03||kern/186435||[libexec] [patch] Allow for an alternative run-time loader|
|o||2012/10/16||bin/172801||[libexec] [patch] /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb (and therefore locate(1)) does not work inside a jail|
|a||2009/05/05||kern/134225||[libexec] [patch] Reduce disk write load from save-entropy|
|o||2007/03/06||kern/110017||[libexec] [patch] serial port console output garbled|
|o||2006/04/05||bin/95339||[libexec] [patch] rtld is thread-unsafe. fixes for dlopen mt behavior|
|o||2006/01/27||kern/92412||[libexec] [patch] rpc.rstatd reports bogus packets/per/second info|
|o||2002/11/25||kern/45729||[libexec] [patch] make rbootd transfer the default file if it's undefined by the client|
Bugs can be in one of several states:
- o - open
- A problem report has been submitted, no sanity checking performed.
- a - analyzed
- The problem is understood and a solution is being sought.
- f - feedback
- Further work requires additional information from the originator or the community - possibly confirmation of the effectiveness of a proposed solution.
- p - patched
- A patch has been committed, but some issues (MFC and / or confirmation from originator) are still open.
- r - repocopy
- The resolution of the problem report is dependent on a repocopy operation within the CVS repository which is awaiting completion.
- s - suspended
- The problem is not being worked on, due to lack of information or resources. This is a prime candidate for somebody who is looking for a project to do. If the problem cannot be solved at all, it will be closed, rather than suspended.
- c - closed
- A problem report is closed when any changes have been integrated, documented, and tested -- or when fixing the problem is abandoned.